everyone says they want a fairytale wedding but when i show up and curse their firstborn suddenly i’m the jerk
|—||PC Andy Davidson about Torchwood (1x01)|
You know who you are :)
A few weeks ago my mum bought me a bracelet similar to the one above, William loved it so much I had to order him his own! Custom made, with his intial on it £3 and that included the postage and packing. This woman defintiely isn’t charging enough for her goods because it is both beautiful and well made.
Spotted this outside a cafe in the tiny seaside town of Elie in Scotland.
Wow, we’ve been busy this month!
- Chocolate making workshop with the Derbyshire Home Ed group
- Pizza party and friends 8th birthday at our house
- Visiting the King Richard III exhibit in Leicester with Nana and Grandad
- A trip to Bunny Park - visiting all the animals
- A friends 2nd birthday party
- A trip to Edinburgh Castle with old friends
- A tour of Coats Observatory in Paisley with Renfrewshire Home Ed group.
- Visiting Troon beach
- As visit to Kelvingrove Park with Nana and Grandad
- Our first picnic of the year on Glasgow Green with friends
Day 15: play dough. William is using it to write his name. #wmlplayeachday #homeschool #homeeducation