Wow it’s been ages since I was on tumblr. Time to start updating again I think. Nibsy is really interested in writing and sums at the moment.
His story says “William see a cat. Numpty (that’s my mums cat) played outside”
Considering we haven’t done any structured work in months I am super impressed. He sounded out and spelled the words himself and I think he did a really good job. He is obviously hearing the beginning and ends sounds better than the middle ones but that will come in time.
Bet you ten quid they’re DNA specialists. It’s all DNA these days. Like that CSI bollocks. CSI: Cardiff, I’d like to see that. They’d be measuring the velocity of a kebab.
PC Andy Davidson about Torchwood (1x01)
So someone said to me that you can never meet a good person off the Internet. I want to prove them wrong. Reblog if you’ve met someone from the Internet and they’ve turned out to be one of the best people to ever exist.
A few weeks ago my mum bought me a bracelet similar to the one above, William loved it so much I had to order him his own! Custom made, with his intial on it £3 and that included the postage and packing. This woman defintiely isn’t charging enough for her goods because it is both beautiful and well made.
Wow, we’ve been busy this month!
- Chocolate making workshop with the Derbyshire Home Ed group
- Pizza party and friends 8th birthday at our house
- Visiting the King Richard III exhibit in Leicester with Nana and Grandad
- A trip to Bunny Park - visiting all the animals
- A friends 2nd birthday party
- A trip to Edinburgh Castle with old friends
- A tour of Coats Observatory in Paisley with Renfrewshire Home Ed group.
- Visiting Troon beach
- As visit to Kelvingrove Park with Nana and Grandad
- Our first picnic of the year on Glasgow Green with friends
Nibsy’s sad face when we had to leave his friends and come home yesterday. #sosad